At BuildASofa all pricing includes Threshold Delivery, but what does that really mean? And what is the difference between Threshold Delivery and White-glove Delivery?
- Included in all pricing!
- The delivery company will place the wrapped pieces inside the first covered space of your residence or apartment/condo complex.
- You are responsible for getting the pieces to the right room or space.
- You will also need to unwrap everything and dispose of the trash.
- A flat $149 for any sized order!
- The delivery company will take care of everything! Just sit back, relax, and get ready to enjoy your new sofa :)
- The delivery company will set the sofa or sectional in the room of your choosing.
- The delivery company will unwrap everything, install legs if needed, and they will also haul all of the trash away for you.
So what do we recommend? Well, it really depends on what you're ordering... For a single sofa that is going in the front room, threshold delivery is probably your best option. You can have it unwrapped and in place in no time and all of the trash will probably fit in your city trash can. If you're ordering a sofa bed or a big 3 piece sectional we would suggest going with white-glove since there will be a ton of trash and you don't want to try wrangling a sofa bed up the stairs and into the office!
Want our advice? Don't hesitate to give us a call and let's talk about what might be best for your situation!