Just like your leather shoes needing a shine or a re-sole every year or two, your custom sofa or sectional needs a little maintenance to stay looking good for years to come. Here are our best tips for keeping your custom sofa or sectional looking good!
1. Rotate Your Cushions!
- We recommend rotating your cushions with the seasons (4 times per year)
- Don't just rotate them, but flip your cushions as well! All BuildASofa cushions are removable to make maintenance a breeze!
- Rotating your cushions will help keep your sofa from getting odd wear patterns where people always sit.
2. Dust Your Sofa
- If you have a hand vac at the house, these work best! Here is the one we keep around and have had great success with! Hand Vaccum
- Don't have a hand vac? No problem! Dusting your sofa or sectional with a soft bristled brush once or twice a month is perfect.
- Disting your sofa or sectional will keep your sofa looking good and keep the fabric from breaking down early.
3. Keep Your Sofa Free From Pilling
- Fibers transferring onto your sofa or sectional from your favorite blanket? No worries, use this fabric shaver to give your sofa or sectional new life! Fabric Shaver