Seating issues for your restaurant or bar got you down? Can't find the right look, size or comfort level that fits your space and design aesthetic? Have no fear, BuildASofa is here! Our 45+ styles, 1000's of sectional configurations, and custom options give business owners the option to create the perfect seating solution for any space.
BuildASofa has worked with restaurants, bars, casinos, movie theatres, and more to create custom seating solutions that work for THIER business. Extra long banquette seating, tight corners that need to maximize seating and everything in between are just a few of the hurdles we are able to overcome thanks to the level of customization available from BuildASofa. Call our designers today to get started working on YOURS!
Take a look at a project we just completed for a restaurant in Jackson Hole Wyoming!
Having a hard time finding the right seating solution for your restaurant, lounge, hotel, hostel or theatre? Let BuildASofa save you some time with our fully custom lineup of sofas and sectionals that can be made to fit YOUR businesses needs.
We have worked with interior design firms, movie theatres, restaurants, casinos, and hotels providing beautiful custom seating for businesses large and small. What project are you working on? We want to help! Here is some of our past work...
At BuildASofa all pricing includes Threshold Delivery, but what does that really mean? And what is the difference between Threshold Delivery and White-glove Delivery?
- Included in all pricing!
- The delivery company will place the wrapped pieces inside the first covered space of your residence or apartment/condo complex.
- You are responsible for getting the pieces to the right room or space.
- You will also need to unwrap everything and dispose of the trash.
So what do we recommend? Well, it really depends on what you're ordering... For a single sofa that is going in the front room, threshold delivery is probably your best option. You can have it unwrapped and in place in no time and all of the trash will probably fit in your city trash can. If you're ordering a sofa bed or a big 3 piece sectional we would suggest going with white-glove since there will be a ton of trash and you don't want to try wrangling a sofa bed up the stairs and into the office!Want our advice? Don't hesitate to give us a call and let's talk about what might be best for your situation!
- A flat $149 for any sized order!
- The delivery company will take care of everything! Just sit back, relax, and get ready to enjoy your new sofa :)
- The delivery company will set the sofa or sectional in the room of your choosing.
- The delivery company will unwrap everything, install legs if needed, and they will also haul all of the trash away for you.
Just like your leather shoes needing a shine or a re-sole every year or two, your custom sofa or sectional needs a little maintenance to stay looking good for years to come. Here are our best tips for keeping your custom sofa or sectional looking good!
1. Rotate Your Cushions!
- We recommend rotating your cushions with the seasons (4 times per year)
- Don't just rotate them, but flip your cushions as well! All BuildASofa cushions are removable to make maintenance a breeze!
- Rotating your cushions will help keep your sofa from getting odd wear patterns where people always sit.
2. Dust Your Sofa
- If you have a hand vac at the house, these work best! Here is the one we keep around and have had great success with! Hand Vaccum
- Don't have a hand vac? No problem! Dusting your sofa or sectional with a soft bristled brush once or twice a month is perfect.
- Disting your sofa or sectional will keep your sofa looking good and keep the fabric from breaking down early.
3. Keep Your Sofa Free From Pilling
Want to talk more about keeping your custom sofa or sectional looking good for years? Give us a call at 512-454-7632 or send us an email to email@example.comLearn more about our pet and kid friendly fabrics!
- Fibers transferring onto your sofa or sectional from your favorite blanket? No worries, use this fabric shaver to give your sofa or sectional new life! Fabric Shaver
Creating custom furniture doesn't have to complicated or expensive and BuildASofa is here to help! Whether it is a tight space needing smaller pieces to make it work or a HUGE space needing a multiple piece sectional, BuildASofa has you covered.
- Over 45 different styles.
- All styles can be made into a sectional of any size or cofiguration!
- 100 different fabrics and leathers can go on any sectional order!
- Bring us your dimensions and let our in-store designers help maximize your seating space.
- Choose from 6 different leg colors.
- Tons of custom options to choose from to help create your perfect sectional unique for your living space!
- Over 45 different styles.
- All styles come standard in SOFA, CONDO SOFA, LOVE SEAT, CHAIR AND A HALF and CHAIR sizes.
- 100 different fabrics and leather can go on any sofa order!
- Choose from 6 different leg colors.
- Tons of custom option to choose from to help create your perfect sectional unique for your living space!
BuildASofa offers quality, affordable, American made furniture available for local and Nationwide delivery!
Local Austin, TX customers enjoy the luxury of visiting our only showroom in the entire country where you can sit on some of our best sellers, test different cushion densities and see our entire lineup of hundreds of fabrics.
Need design help to best utilize your living space? Our in-store designers have over 25 years of experice designing sofas and sectionals to best fit your home and can't wait to help with your living room furniture project.
At BuildASofa you can add a Sofa Bed to ANY of our sofa or sectional styles and we offer both a standard or COZY mattress as options. Sofa sleepers come in Queen, Full and Twin sizing but your sofa or sectional size will be the deciding factor in which options are available to you. Typicall the Queen sofa sleeper will fit in any full sized sofa!
Many of our styles can be turned into a sleeper with no additional customization charges like the KENSINGTON, CANWICK or TELFORD, but some may need slight adjustments to the front rail to house the sleeper. Models that will need additional customization have 5+ inch legs with a thin front rail.
Do you think a sofa sleeper would be a great addition to your home? Give us a call today to talk with a designer about all the pros and cons to adding a sofa bed and see if it is the right choice for you and your family!
A few pro tips on sofa sleepers:
- Sofa sleepers require your cushions to sit on a mechanism as opposed to springs like a standard sofa so we typically recommend our soft foam option in the seats to offset the feeling of the mechanism.
- If your planning on using your sofa sleeper once or twice a year we recommend just getting a really nice air mattress instead! Much less expensive and it wont affect how your sofa sits!